Translate

fredag 29. mars 2013

Taking holy baths in Varanasi

This is before my second bath in the Ganga. One I had in the Khumb Mela in Allahabad. The last and third bath I did in Varanasi at the new moon. It was truly a wonderful experience.

After some beautiful months in the sounth of Goa, it was time to head for the Khumb in Allahabad. The largest gathering of people on earth. That was not why I was going there anyway. It's a wondeful spiritual experience, and chance to meet up with some friends to. I was also lucky to get to know the Rainbow Family who had a Gathering in the Khumb Mela for foringers.
Due to extreme big amount of people, I must say myself I think I did a nice trick. The day before the big newmoon bath I escaped the Khumb and headed for Varanasi. This lead to this wonderful experience of having a new moon bath in the Ganga in Varanasi without the crowds.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar